EMR Associate - Charlotte, NC
Spectrum Medical is currently recruiting within its Fort Mill, SC based Operation’s department. With Offices in the US and UK, we develop and manufacture innovative medical equipment and software.
This role is based at our US office in Fort Mill, SC near Charlotte, NC. The successful applicant will join a growing Operations Department.
The EMR Associate is responsible for the education and training of end users in all Spectrum Medical's EMR Modules.
- Works independently with general instruction and broad work expectations.
- Organizes and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines.
- Takes ownership of troubleshooting and customer service to users, advising on the clinical and technical use of the EMR.
- Excellent Communication and Writing Skills.
- Attention to Details.
- Strong Presentation Skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong Organizational Skills, ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work in the critical care space including OR and ICU.
Education and Experience
- Associate of Arts or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel up to 70% of the time nationally. Occasional International Travel may also be required.
- Driver’s License
- Must be willing to submit to background check and drug screen in order to qualify for the position.
- Must be able to work in the United States without restrictions or sponsorship.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.