Perfusion Consultant - U.S.
The role of perfusion consultant is responsible for clinical product evaluations, product installation and providing clinical application training to customers in the U.S.
- Conducting clinical customer training for Spectrum Medical perfusion products.
- Conducting trainings at Spectrum Medical experience centers and at customer sites.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with customers in the region.
- Creating and running simulation training programs for customers.
- Supporting Sales and Marketing team and providing clinical perfusion expertise.
- Supporting Sales and Marketing team at national and international medical conferences.
- Responsibility to set up perfusion products to customer specifications before delivery.
- Installing Spectrum Perfusion products at customer sites and providing onsite user training and continuous customer service.
- Supporting R&D Team with profound clinical knowledge.
- Qualified Clinical Perfusionist with minimum 5 years of cardiac perfusion experience. Industry experience is preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Proactive with good social and teaching skills.
- Candidate will be based in the U.S.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.