Sales Consultant - U.S.
With the recent FDA approval of the Quantum Perfusion Safety System, and the anticipated approval of Quantum Thermal Technologies, Spectrum Medical is looking to expand its team of sales consultants. This is a ground floor opportunity to join our innovative, technology-driven global company, and help us to achieve our goal of improving patient outcomes and patient safety.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with exicting competitive customers based on a strategic plan to sell Spectrum Medical hospital solutions.
- Create, implement and effectively follow through with a strategic sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Determine the needs/goals of the customer and create Spectrum Medical solution that addresses their specific needs.
- Develop and maintain a high-level of expertise in the Spectrum Medical portfolio of products and solutions.
- Work closely with divisions and provide customer feedback for new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications.
- Complete all administrative reporting accurately and in a timely manner (i.e. expense reports, weekly activity, forecasting).
- Manage teritory, time, schedule, in a cost effective and efficient manner within company policy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years medical device or cardiac surgical products selling experience. Experience in selling to surgeons in cardiac O.R. preferred.
- Track record of success in a high-pressure sales environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability/willingness to travel.
- Qualified Clinical Nurse, Perfusionist or clinical with minimum 5 years of ICU and/or O.R. experience is preffered but not required.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com. Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.