Quantum Clinical Educator – U.S / All areas
With the recent FDA approval of the Quantum Perfusion Safety System, and the anticipated approval of Quantum Thermal Technologies, Spectrum Medical is looking to expand its team of Clinical consultants. This is a ground floor opportunity to join our innovative, technology-driven global company, and help us achieve our goal of improving patient outcomes and patient safety.
• Develop and maintain education modules across our Quantum product lines .
• Determine the needs/goals of the customer and create a Spectrum Medical solution that addresses their specific needs.
• Develop and maintain a high-level of expertise in the Spectrum Medical portfolio of products and solutions.
• Work closely with other divisions and provide customer feedback for new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications.
• Complete all administrative reporting accurately and in a timely manner (i.e. expense reports, weekly activity, forecasting).
• Manage territory, time, schedule, in a cost effective and efficient manner within company policy.
• Qualified Clinical Nurse, Perfusionist, or Respiratory Therapist.
• Bachelor's degree
• 7 years clinical experience in the operating room or ICU.
• Experience with creating LMS, internally or externally preferred.
• Experience creating and providing education effectively.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability/willingness to travel
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.