Strategic Product Executive-Europe
The role of Strategic Product Executive is responsible for managing strategic current and potential accounts, designated key opinion leaders and creation of value-based analysis of our total product line.
- Deep understanding of all our products and the total vision of Spectrum Medical.
- Well versed in the current literature in the cardiac space as well as a deep understanding of hospital IT infrastructure.
- Partners with key opinion leaders to make sure Spectrum Medical’s story is being told at the right venues.
- Liaison with specific centers of excellence to create environment where potential customers can visit.
- Works with the regional manager for key presentations.
- Supports Sales and Marketing team at national and international medical conferences.
- Qualified Clinical Nurse, Respiratory Therapist, Perfusionist with minimum 5 years of I.C.U. and/or O.R. experience. Industry experience is preferred.
- Has had a leadership role for more than 3 years
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 70% of the time.
- Proactive with good social and teaching skills.
- Candidate will be based in the Europe.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.