Sales Consultants – Account Management and Area Management
With the recent FDA clearance of the Quantum Perfusion Safety System, and a substantial pipeline of disruptive technology, Spectrum Medical is looking toward future expansion of its team of sales consultants. This is a ground floor opportunity to join our innovative, technology-driven global company, and help us achieve our goal of improving patient outcomes and patient safety. We are recruiting for all areas with priority in Midwest and Southeast.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with existing and competitive customers based on a strategic plan to sell Spectrum Medical hospital solutions.
- Create, implement and effectively follow through with a strategic sales plan to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Determine the needs/goals of the customer and create Spectrum Medical solutions that addresses their specific needs.
- Develop and maintain a high-level of expertise in the Spectrum Medical portfolio of products and solutions.
- Work closely with other divisions and provide customer feedback for new products and/or modifications to existing products or applications.
- Complete all administrative reporting accurately and in a timely manner (i.e. expense reports, weekly activity, forecasting).
- Manage territory, time, schedule, in a cost effective and efficient manner within company policy.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years medical device or cardiac surgical products selling experience. Experience in selling to surgeons in cardiac O.R. preferred.
- Track record of success in a high-pressure sales environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability/willingness to travel.
- Qualified Clinical Nurse, Perfusionist or clinical with minimum 5 years of I.C.U. and/or O.R. experience is preffered but not required.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Regrettably only relevant applications will be answered.